Radiant Quilt – Session #3
Create dramatic depth in this very easy quilt. Within a day or so your quilt blocks can be created, and within hours nestled comfortably in your amazing quilt top. The greater the contrast between your light and dark, the more dramatic your 3-D effect will be.
Radiant is presented in a 3-part series. Each session will include homework to prepare you for the next session.
- Session #1: Cutting the pieces to your quilt (homework: Piecing the full blocks)
- Session #2: Creating half-blocks from full blocks (homework: finish half blocks)
- Session #3: Assemble blocks into quilt top, discuss and add borders
Class on Thursdays at 1:00pm:
- Session #1: October 6, 2016
- Session #2: October 13, 2016
- Session #3: October 20, 2016
The Radiant pattern is required, and not considered part of the total price of registration.
|Taught by:||Aileen Woerth|