Winter Solstice – Session #4
.Create dramatic depth in this stunningly beautiful 2-block, “on point” quilt. Within a day or so your “A” and “B” quilt blocks can be created. Within another day, or so, they will nestle comfortably in your amazing quilt top. Don’t let the Setting Triangles of the on-point design intimidate you. The Winter Solstice pattern provides yardage requirements, cutting and piecing instructions for Lap, Throw, Twin, Queen, and King size quilts.
Winter Solstice is presented in a 4-part series. Each session will include homework to prepare you for the next session.
- Session #1: Cutting the pieces to your quilt
- Homework #1: Piecing Block “A”
- Session #2: Cutting the pieces to your quilt
- Homework #2: Piecing Block “B”
- Session #3: Assemble blocks into quilt top
- Homework #3: Complete Quilt Top
- Session #4: Discuss and add borders
Class on Thursdays at 1:00pm:
- Session #1: January 12, 2017
- Session #2: January 19, 2017
- Session #3: January 26, 2017
- Session #4: February 2, 2017
The Winter Solstice pattern is required, and not considered part of the total price of registration.
|Taught by:||Aileen Woerth|