When students register for a class, or series of classes at Temecula Valley Sewing Center, it is important that they know what to expect to from the class (or series.) It is equally important to know the rules as they pertain to those class(es).
Our class policy, which by the way has not changed in nearly eighteen years, is posted on the supply list of most of our series type classes. We also do our best to describe the classes in a way that everyone can understand, to avoid confusion, but also to ensure that our customer knows what they’re getting into.
For your convenience, here is a copy of our current class policy:
- Payment is required at the time of registration in order to reserve your spot.
- Class fee may be paid with cash, a check, money order, or credit card. Payment of class fee holds your reservation. Classes are not oversold, so refunds are only available before a class starts, and most of the time class cancellation with refund is subject to a deadline of 2 weeks before the class starts.
- Supply List, if applicable, is given when payment of class is made.
- No refunds or transfers will be granted for classes presented by a Visiting Teacher (VT) or for classes priced at $15.00 or less per session.
- Any/all other cancellations must be made at least 7-days prior to a class or 14-days prior to the beginning of a series, for a refund or transfer.
- Failure to attend class will be deemed a forfeiture of your total class fee.
- If TVSC cancels a class, you may apply the class fee to another class or receive a full refund.
- No food or beverages, except bottled water are permitted in the classroom unless the class encompasses a full day and meal arrangements have been made prior to class.
- Only persons who have paid the class/series fee may attend the class/series.
Unless a student is attending a class to learn to use her/his sewing machine, it is unreasonable to expect the teacher to teach a specific student to how use their machine.
Class materials used in a class are made available for students who have not to attend the class.
A student who wishes to discontinue attending their classes may transfer their classes to another person. They simply need to inform Temecula Valley Sewing Center of their intentions.
Please understand, it is NOT the responsibility of Temecula Valley Sewing Center or the teacher to find a replacement for any student who wishes to stop attending classes or who has not requested a refund before the deadlines described above.
Posted in General