The Janome Memory Craft 9400 is coming to Temecula Valley Sewing Center in May 2016. This fabulous new top-of-the-line sewing machine has an amazing arm length, sure to be a hit with quilters.
I don’t think we could take away from the excitement if we tried. Honestly, how many sewing machines do you know that boast an arm length that allows 11 full inches to the right of the needle? The great features don’t stop there; Janome’s Full Intensity Lighting System, a built in walking foot (AccuFeed Flex), 3 needle plates, and more!
You’re probably thinking that I’m wrong about calling this machine the top-of-the-line. Well, it is unless you need embroidery. So, it’s the top of the line sewing machine that Janome wanted to fill the gap between the Memory Craft 8900 and the Memory Craft 9900 OK? Seriously, think about some of our favorite features:
- The 9400 has Janome’s automatic presser foot lift. Until now, this was only available on their MC12000 and MC15000
- There are 350 built-in stitches up to 9mm wide, including 3 alphabets
- There are 11 one-step buttonholes
- Janome’s Superior Needle Threader is included
- The machine comes with 3 needle plates
- Standard zig-zag
- Straight stitch
- Quarter inch
- Janome’s AccuFeed Flex (built-in walking foot) is included
- USB port and direct PC connections
- Create your own stitches with Stitch Composer software (included)
- Variable zig-zag for free motion quilting is included
- Adjustable knee lift (like a third hand)
- So much more!
The official launch date for the Janome 9400 was May 28, 2016.