Janome 4120QDC Sewing Machine
The Janome 4120QDC sewing machine is a luxurious model indeed. Introduced in February of 2011, the 4120QDC is well equipped to sew garments, heirloom sewing projects, quilts, home decor, or hem those jeans you’ve been meaning to get around to.
120 stitches and the 7 included buttonholes give you a stitch package that can keep up with your creativity. This Janome 4120 also has an alphabet stitch, which is really cool for making simple labels to your projects.
I think what we like best about the 4120QDC is the thread cutter function. When you are at the end of your seam, and before you lift the presser foot, simply press the scissors button and a cutting mechanism under the needle plate will cut your threads for you. If you’re sewing to meat a deadline, when every second counts, this little features really adds up to a time savings.
Click here to see our blog post about the 4120QDC.
Features & Benefits
- 120 built-in stitches
- Alphabet stitches
- 7 one-step buttonhole stitches
- Needle up/down with down as default
- 7mm maximum stitch width
- 5mm maximum stitch length
- Manual upper thread tension control
- Presser foot pressure is adjustable
- Hard cover included
- Instructional DVD included
- Stitch pattern memory
- LCD screen and easy controls
- Built-in thread cutter
- Easy one handed needle threading
- Feed dogs drop for free motion quilting or darning
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Horizontal rotary hook
- Speed control slider adjusts maximum speed
- Quick change snap-on feet
- 15 left-to-right needle positions