Janome DC2014 Sewing Machine
The special edition Janome sewing machine from 2014, Janome’s DC2014 offers a complete package of stitches and features that most will find perfect for their needs.
The DC2014 comes with 50 stitches, which includes utility stitches, 3 buttonholes, satin stitches, and decorative stitches. Essential features like the needle up/down button, and an automatic needle threader will make you feel like you’re sewing experience is luxurious.
Come by Temecula Valley Sewing Center today to check out our selection of Janome sewing machines. If the DC2014 isn’t right for you, we’re sure to have something that will meet your needs.
Features & Benefits
- 50 built-in stitches
- 3 buttonhole types
- Automatic upper thread tension
- Built-in needle threader
- Presser feet go on and come off easily
- Needle up/down button
- Feed dogs drop for quilting or darning
- 7 piece feed dog
- Free arm machine allows for easier sewing
- Speed control slider adjusts maximum sewing speed
- Lock stitch function ties off stitch in one location
- Automatic declutch type bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Bright LEDs illuminate the sewing area
- Machine is easy to control
- 7mm max. stitch width
- 5mm max. stitch length