Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine
The Janome Magnolia 7318. Nearly identical to Janome’s ‘Sewist’ line of machines, this Magnolia 7318 is perfect for quilters, or anyone that needs a great full size sewing machine.
The best feature of Janome’s Magnolia 7318 is the drop-in bobbin and rotary hook. This is a big deal because of how smooth running this machine is compared to their less expensive oscillating hook type machines. When you are sewing, the things that make your machine run better mean that you won’t pull your hair out in frustration. Sewing can be hard enough without dealing with a machine that runs poorly. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a machine like the Magnolia 7318.
With 18 built-in stitches, you have everything you need to do garment sewing or quilting. Other nice features of this machine are it’s convertible free arm for circular sewing, and it’s ability to drop the feed dogs for free motion quilting. The truth is, whether this will be your first sewing machine, or if you have sewn all your life, Janome’s Magnolia 7318 won’t let you down.
Features & Benefits
- 18 Total Built-in Stitches (Stretch & Utility)
- Adjustable Stitch Width from 0 to 5 mm
- Adjustable Stitch Length from 0 to 4 mm
- Buttonhole System: 4 Step Manual
- Top Loading Bobbin
- Rotary Hook
- Free-arm / Flat bed convertible sewing
- Box Feed System
- Easy Thread-By-Number Upper Threading
- Adjustable Upper Thread Tension Dial
- Easy Stitch Selector Knob
- Quick Reverse Button
- Mechanical Bobbin Winder
- Stretch Stitch Capability
- Zipper Foot
- Blind Hemming Stitch Foot
- Sliding Buttonhole Foot
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Holders (Lg. & Sm.)
- Additional Spool Pin
- Felt Cushion
- Foot Control / Power Cord
- Accessory Storage Box / Extension Tray
In stock • Ready to Ship
All orders over $99.00 qualify for free delivery!*.
Need your order shipped faster? Please call us during normal business hours to get a quote for expedited shipping. (951) 694-9576
* Free delivery only available for physical street addresses in the continental 48 US states. Some restrictions apply.