Necchi QS60 Sewing Machine
Like the professional series machines of its parent company, Janome of America, the Necchi QS60 is ready to tackle your most demanding projects. It is a heavy duty workhorse, as well as being precise and sophisticated.
The aluminum body of the Necchi QS60 make it a very stable sewing machine. You’ll feel the difference, and you’ll want to sew more because it’s just that good. With a top speed at 1,000 stitches per minute, you’ll work faster, too.
63 built-in stitches are listed on a quick-reference “card” in the lid. Choose from utility stitches, decorative stitches, or 4 buttonholes. Make your selection on the LCD screen and start sewing. You may even customize the stitches and save them to the QS60’s memory bank.
The Necchi QS60 also has many time saving features, like a memorized needle Up/Down, an independent bobbin winder, and a built-in thread cutter. If you’re looking for a new sewing machine, you owe it to yourself to take this one for a “test ride”.
Features and Benefits
- 63 stitches
- 4 buttonholes
- Arm and bed space: 9″ x 5″
- LCD screen
- Built-in needle threader
- Speed Control Slider
- Visible pressure gauge
- Individual stitch editing including elongation
- Independent motor for bobbin winding
- Front access feed dog up/down
- Adjustable stitch width from 0-7mm
- Adjustable stitch length from 0-5mm
- Memory capability
- Automatic thread cutter with memory capability
- Extra-high presser foot lift
- Twin needle guard
- Knee lift
- 10 standard feet
- Large extension table
- Electronic foot control
- Auto-lock, needle up/down quick command keys
- Jam-proof, magnetic, top-loading full-rotary hook system
- Vertical thread delivery system with built-in thread guide bar
- Maximum sewing speed: 1,000spm; 700spm zig zag