Necchi S34 Serger
The Necchi S34 Serger is an entry level serger, perfect for you if you’re interested in learning how a serger can be incorporated into your sewing workflow.
Finishing seams and edges are a breeze when you use the Necchi S34. Whether you to do overlocking for seam strength, or need a rolled hem for a nice edge, the S34 is going to deliver the quality you can expect from Necchi. Cut, seam, and finish all in one step, with professional results every time. Speeds up to 1,300 stitches per minute allow you to quickly finish your projects, and with beautiful results.
- 3 and 4 thread convertible serger
- Threading chart on machine
- Lay-in thread tension
- Color Coded threading
- Retractable upper knife
- Thread tension release mechanism
- Quick rolled hem changeover
- Snap on presser feet
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Differential feed: 0.5 – 2.25
- Cutting width: 3.1 – 7.3 mm
- Speeds up to 1,300 spm